Overview Of Golden Triangle India
This tour offers one to see the Mughal Era architectures, Royal Palaces and beautiful cities of Rajasthan. Culture, cuisine, Monuments and history will be witnessed by you on this trip. Rajasthan offers tourist to see a different landscape, culture & traditions. It is the biggest state in India and mostly known for it’s Royal Palaces.
Delhi(2 nights) → Jaipur(2 nights) → Agra (1 night) → Delhi (0)
· Duration – 6 days and 5 nights
· Starts- Delhi
· Ends – Delhi
Itinerary Of Golden Triangle India
Day 1 :Reach Delhi and meet your driver at the airport, he will drop you at the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2 :Meet your driver in the morning at your hotel. Today you will see and Feel Delhi and its heritage. Enjoy the sightseeing and
later driver will drop you at the hotel.
Day 3 :Before leaving to Jaipur, have the breakfast at your hotel. We will have lunch on the way and the driver will drop you at
your hotel in Jaipur.
Day4 : Have breakfast and start freshly exploring the pink city of Rajasthan. There is lot to see in Jaipur, Amber Fort, Wind palace etc.
You can also go for shopping, if you love jewellery, Handicrafts and Souvenirs.
Day5 :Start your day not too early today, leave at the time suggested in the itinerary for Agra to see the awaited Taj Mahal but before
stop for the biggest Step well Chand Bowri at Abhaneri on the way to Agra. Reach your hotel and relax for the day at your hotel.
Day6 :Wake up today to see the magnificent Taj Mahal finally and also visit the historical Agra Fort as well.
Later drive to Delhi.
|Tour Ends and thats all you need to about golden triangle india|
- Accommodation in standard and comfort hotels.
- The ground transfers in a private vehicle, with professional driver.
- Monument tickets and guides as per Detailed final itinerary.
- Meals as per final itinerary.
- City tours as per final itinerary.
- Train tickets as per final itinerary.
- International Flights and airport taxes.
- Entrance fees for some monuments & temples as per detailed itinerary.
- Some Meals which are not included in your itinerary.
- Any Extras other than meals.
Rates may change according to availability, currency change and taxes.