Overview Of Explore Rajasthan
Explor Rajasthan tour offers one to see the Mughal Era architectures, Royal Palaces and beautiful cities of Rajasthan. Culture, cuisine, Monuments and history will be witnessed by you on this trip. Rajasthan offers tourist to see a different landscape, culture & traditions. It is the biggest state in India and mostly known for it’s Royal Palaces.
Udaipur(2 days) → Narlai (1) → Jodhpur (1) → Pushkar (1) → Jaipur (2) → Bharatpur (1) → Delhi via Taj (1)
· Duration – 9 days and 8 nights
· Starts- Udaipur (Rajasthan)
· Ends – Delhi
Itinerary Of Explore Rajasthan
Day 1 :Reach Udaipur by Flight from Delhi/Mumbai
Day 2 :Spend th day exploring udaipur,it’s lakes, Palace, garden’s & countryside
Day 3 :Drive to Narlai. On the way visit Kumbhalgarh Fort & Ranakpur temple.
After that stay at the your hotel to relax.
Day4 : Drive to jodhpur & explore Mehrangarh Fort & bazaars.
Have the dinner at one of the rooftop with the fort view.
Day5 :Drive to Pushkar and explore the Pushkar lake & its ghats.
Day6 :Drive to Jaipur & take a walk around old city and relax in your hotel.
Day7 :Enjoy Jaipur & expolre Amber Fort and other forts & Palaces & shop around for jewellery or other local souveneirs.
Day8 :Drive to Bharatpur for it’s Bird Sanctuary. Enjoy watching bird today.
Delhi Via Agra
Day9 :Drive to Agra to visit Taj Mahal & Agra fort. Later Drive to Delhi.
- Accommodation in standard and comfort hotels.
- The ground transfers in a private vehicle, with professional driver.
- Monument tickets and guides as per Detailed final itinerary.
- Meals as per final itinerary.
- City tours as per final itinerary.
- Train tickets as per final itinerary.
- International Flights and airport taxes.
- Entrance fees for some monuments & temples as per detailed itinerary.
- Some Meals which are not included in your itinerary.
- Any Extras other than meals.
Rates may change according to availability, currency change and taxes.